Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a Samsung front loader Model #WF520ABP/XAA (6yrs old)

Customer Question

Hello! I have a Samsung front loader Model #WF520ABP/XAA (6yrs old) On Normal cycle warm cold says "water leakage" on a heavy cycle warm warm says "low water pressure" on quick wash warm cold runs fine. I replaced the drain pump 6 months ago unrelated issue and was fine until this new issue so I cleaned buildup out of disp tray, and cleaned screens from wall connections. Checked door seal seems fine. Any suggestions? Water inlet control maybe?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Yes the problem lies in your water inlet valve and will need to be replaced. You can not clean it so it will just have to be replaced.Give me a moment to pull up your part.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 months ago.

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Water-Inlet-Valve/DC6200214L/1925067?mr=1

Here is the part you will need. I hope you find this information helpful and would be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.