Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have an E68 error code on my frigidaire affinty dryer, 6

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: i have an E68 error code on my frigidaire affinty dryer
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 6 yrs.. i don't know
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it runs for like 20 seconds then stops
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 month ago.

That error code is usually caused by a stuck button on the control board, below is a video that will walk you through troubleshooting the unit and finding out what button is stuck and how to fix it using the diagnostic system on the dryer. click here for video

*******************************************************************************

Please Note: I have taken the time to help you please take the time to help me. You are billed by the site regardless whether or not you rate the answer so not rating the answer does not keep you from being billed.

********************************************************************************

The only way I am compensated for the time I spend on the site helping is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page or by selecting one of the five faces located under each answer. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star or 5th face to the right so I get credit and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?