Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an LG front loading washing machine that is leaking

I have an LG front loading washing machine that is leaking profusely from the bottom. The gasket appears to be fine but the door is visibly off.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: At least 10 yrs model wm2077cw tromm
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Possibly. I guess it depends of the solution.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Well, the leaking has been going on for a while. It is just now gotten to the point where the whole floor below become so. Previously it was just subtle leaking and a lot of times I was able to adjust the door and it would be fine.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Does the door seem to be sagging down, making the seal poor?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It's more like it's on an angle. When I view the door from the side it appears flush at the top and protruding at the bottom. The whole door seems angled.

Great, that will be an easy fix, the door hinge assembly will need to be replaced. I will get you that information.

The hinge is available at the link below.

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how it is replaced!

CLICK HERE

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions!

You deserve 5 star service! I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!