Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a jennair stove and the clock works but I have no

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: we have a jennair stove and the clock works but I have no oven light or can I use the timers or temp gages also I can not set the time on the clock
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model is JGR8875RDB might be around 10 years old had the whole control panel changed about 2 years age
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: hoping to daughter is on a disability with little or no cash to get a repairman out
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: thing I told you everything the stove works fine so she can stove top cook but not oven cook hard to cook turkey with no oven LOL
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

So I understand completely, the buttons on the oven control is unresponsive?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no thank you I can not afford the call
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Your touch panel is experiencing a failure. You may need to replace the control panel but there is a trick you can try first. Turn off the power to the appliance. Use a hair dryer to heat the panel up until very warm while rubbing firmly over each of the buttons. Often times, this will restore operation. Be sure to get the panel very warm but not hot enough to damage the plastic. If this does not work, the panel will need to be replaced. Let me know what happens, please.

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Sorry, that call option is an auto response, we don't have control over those.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok thanks I will get my daughter to try that
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
would you know the cost of the panel
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Sure, just one moment, please.

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!

CLICK HERE

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions!

You deserve 5 star service! I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!