John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Bravetti Hand/Stand mixer, model EP585H, 127 v.60

Customer Question

I have a Bravetti Hand/Stand mixer, model EP585H, 127 v.60 Hz, 325 W. Conforms to ANSI/UL std. 982. It makes a grinding noise and I can hear bits when I shake it. Do you still have this mixer or can I send it to you for repair?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: It started yesterday, but I have had the mixer for quite a while and I purchased it from HSN. I really like this mixer since the bowl rotates and is easy to scrape the sides.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I am given the instructions, I will try to do the repairs.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not at this time
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 16 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 16 days ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Just let me know when you have an answer. Accuracy is more important than speed in this case.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I will have to call you later since I have a visitor now.
Expert:  Kelly replied 16 days ago.

I am not finding any parts for this model, meaning it is not likely serviceable. Also, it is no longer being sold. However, I am still checking a few resources.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I will be able to talk with you in 5 minutes if that is convenient for you. What do I need to do to prepare for our talk.
Expert:  Kelly replied 16 days ago.

I am not able to find any resource for parts or service. This unit is imported and is not supported by the manufacturer. It appears to be a disposable machine that will need to be replaced.