Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I have a Crosley CFW4700 Front Load Washer. The washer works

Customer Question

I have a Crosley CFW4700 Front Load Washer. The washer works fine except we are it will not allow us to change the temperature on any load. Also, the normal cycle will not show a time.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: CFW4700LW Crosley
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, myself
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It was purchased in 2012-13
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

You have a issue that is fairly common with the user interface control board (right behind the console)

It will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/137035240/1795575?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back to me

Do you have any questions for me?