John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Can you help me?

Customer Question

Can you help me?
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 15 days ago.

You can certainly get a refund if you are not satisfied with out help either way lets start off first my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. What is the model number of your water softener and what is happening?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you so much Travis. The model number of my Sears Kenmore Water Softener is(###) ###-####and serial number is ***** I press regenerate now and it blinks regenerate then "brine" then nothing happens for 2 hours then "brine" sign goes off, I just need to know how to regenerate it. thanks!
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 15 days ago.

Ok give me a few minutes to pull up some information on this.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
When can I expect a phone call? How do I cancel after I have spoken to a tech?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I want to cancel everything. I will call a Sears dealer in the area. Please cancel everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 15 days ago.

If you wish to cancel we can cancel. I did not accept the phone call. I am unable to talk on the phone. I was going to ask you a few questions to try to get to the bottom of your issue. If you still want me to cancel I will send this in for you. I think the problem is with your rotor but in order to determine this we will need to figure out a few things.