John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a noisy washer dryer LTE5243DQ its been noisey since

Customer Question

I have a noisy washer dryer LTE5243DQ its been noisey since the day we got it. I have had a repairmen out a couple of times and they say there is nothing wrong.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Whirlpool LTE5243DQ. its about five years old now.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am handy so I might.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO just can't understand why a new machine should shake and be noisy like it is.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you today. Give me a few minutes to go over some information for you an I will be right back with you.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 17 days ago.

more than likely the problem lies with your leveling legs I have service manual that can walk you through on how to fix them so this does not happen. If the leveling legs are not the issue does this happen when you are washing or drying only? Small or big load? Possibly an off balance issue?