Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a samsung refrigerator displaying two codes that say

Customer Question

I have a samsung refrigerator displaying two codes that say OF OF and everything is defrosting.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: RF323
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just want to make sure my unit is not broken
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

First try and press the Lighting button and the Freezer button at the same time for 3 seconds until “Ding-dong” sounds

if that does not work or your unit does not have those buttons do the following below:

Simultaneously press and hold the top two buttons on the left side of the display panel until you hear a distinctively different chime sound when the display changes. This will either be a combination of Energy Saver and Freezer, or Energy Saver and Power Freeze/Freezer.

If none of the above works unplug the unit for 10 minutes and try again, if it still does not work let me know, thanks.

In the meantime please read below:

*******************************************************************************

Please Note: I have taken the time to help you please take the time to help me. You are billed by the site regardless whether or not you rate the answer so not rating the answer does not keep you from being billed.

********************************************************************************

The only way I am compensated for the time I spend on the site helping is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top of your page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right so I get credit and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. Thank you in advance.