Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

I have a ge adora model # whdvh626fww. The pump is making a

Customer Question

i have a ge adora model # whdvh626fww. The pump is making a weird noise and the water won't drain from the tub until i open the catch that gets clogged and needs to be emptied
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 20 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you today.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 20 days ago.

Sounds like either your drain pump may have a clog or possibly has went bad on you and will need to be replaced. You can check the drain pump to make sure there is nothing in there as well as the drain hoses but if there is not then the pump will need replaced. Here is the part for your model

I hope you find this information helpful and will be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 18 days ago.

I wanted to check in with you to see how it is going if you had a chance to look over the information I provided you a couple days ago?