John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have never used a front load washing ms nine. I have put

Customer Question

I have never used a front load washing ms nine. I have put the clothes in, selected my wash and temperature, but the #%^*+*~ red lock button won't unlock! I've held the delay start button for three seconds, I've held the power and delay start at the same time, even unplugged the washer!!!!! HELP,p!!!!!!
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a GE, and I don't know the other, as we are renting and don't know where to look. I'm a normally intelligent person, but this has me stumped
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Work, as in washing?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, just some options
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 22 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 22 days ago.

May I please have the model number from the machine? It should be on a tag behind the door around the tub opening.