John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Jenn Air double wall oven model 8114P955-60. The

Customer Question

I have a Jenn Air double wall oven model 8114P955-60. The power to the house went out and then came back on. The oven control unit now doesn't light up. We reset the circuit breaker and still nothing. What would be the next step?
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 16 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 16 days ago.

The number you have listed is a manufacturing number not the model. Can you open the upper oven door and look around the front frame of the oven for the full model number so I can see what can cut power to the entire unit?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 14 days ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?