Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

What is the capacity of my whirlpool washer model

Customer Question

what is the capacity of my whirlpool washer model LSQ9600LWO?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 13 years old. exact model number is *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i'm trying to buy a new washing machine and I need to know the capacity so it matches my dryer appropriately.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Alright so this washer is currently a 3.4 cubic foot washer. Most front load washers will be closer to 3.8 or so cu ft so if you get a front load washer you may want to get a new dryer as well, but most standard top load washers should be right in range with your older washer.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?