Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

How do you use the Water Plus option on LG 4.9-cu ft

Customer Question

How do you use the Water Plus option on LG 4.9-cu ft High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer? The Extra Rinse and Water Plus button is the same
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 24 days ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Press and hold the EXTRA RINSE button for 3 seconds to activate or deactivate Water Plus.

The only way I get credit for the time I spend helping you is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top of your page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right so I get credit and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 20 days ago.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?