Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Whirlpool washing machine, model number LXR9245EZ1.

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool washing machine, model number LXR9245EZ1. My question is, what are the dimensions of the machine and more specifically, the measurement from the front of the machine to the back of the machine. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Alright so the width of this washer is 27.5" and the depth from front to back is 28". You will still need another 2 inches for hoses behind the washer to allow them to bend.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
four stars
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you. If you need anything else please just let me know. Also, Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today as that is the only way I get credit for helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I understand the help thing and if I was looking for specific parts or help with problems, then I would have no problem paying for the assistance you gave, but my question was so basic I can't see why I should pay over $200 pesos for the simple information. I would like to ask you for a refund back to my VISA card. Thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

I'm not sure what to say, you know this wasn't a free service to begin with when you started this question. I gave you accurate correct information and I can do nothing more. This isn't a free site.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The reason I gave two stars was that the info was incorrect. The actual depth of the washing machine is 25.5", not 28".
The entire depth of my bodega is 29". The area behind my machine is 4" deep for the faucets and the hoses. If I would
have used your measurements and bought a new washing machine, it would not have fit in my bodega. Please refund my
trust deposit onto my VISA Card. Thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

ok. have a nice day