Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

Our washer goes to UL and the clothes are distributed

Customer Question

Our washer goes to UL and the clothes are distributed equally. I checked to make sure that the washer is balanced correctly. I don't know what else to do. My model number is ***** and Serial # is C34171859
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 6 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Ok if the load is not unbalanced and you have made sure that the washer is in fact level .

The only other thing it could be is the Rotary Position switch RPS ,this is mounted down on the motor stator and it tells the electronic control board the rotations of the stator during a wash and a spin mode.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Rotor-Position-Sensor/WPW10178988/1668992?replacedManufacturerPartNumber=w10178988?rcaid=1000070

And here is a video on replacing the part also ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-Hg8rLGiKQ

If you have any questions just reply back to me.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks we will give it a try

No problem ,glad to assist you anytime.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.