Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

No lights lit up and dishwasher wont start. water standing

Customer Question

no lights lit up and dishwasher wont start. water standing in bottom of dishwasher and water in drain. seems like no power on. checked all breakers and not on yet. please reply
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Bosch model SHU43C02UC
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends on what is wrong
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no nothing else. all breakers seem to be working ok
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 20 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will assist you tonight.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 20 days ago.

It sounds like the problem is your main control board has possibly failed if there are no lights and it has no power and the breakers are not tripped and the outlet works then it has to be the main control board which unfortunately is discontinued for your model so not many places carry it. I was able to find it here but its not cheap.

I hope you find this information helpful and will be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top. Rating does not stop you from following up with you in the event you have any further questions.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 18 days ago.

I just wanted to follow up with you to see if there was anything else that you need? If not please rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.