Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I need the circuit diagram for 22 or 23 cubic feet

Customer Question

I need the circuit diagram for 22 or 23 cubic feet Kelvinator refrigerator
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: It is a new Kelvinator assembled in Saudi Arabia.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Actually an edit has broken the overload and I couldn't identify the part number. Actually the problem was the thermostat. Now I want to purchase both parts. I know the compressor Model it is EMU$%HSC and the refrigerator. model ends with V&HW.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you. Without a model number its really hard to get you what you are asking for. I am however able to locate Kelvinator parts. If you can get me the model number I am sure we can find what you are looking for.

http://www.repairclinic.com/Shop-For-Parts/a4b87c24/Kelvinator-Refrigerator-Thermostat-Parts

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You may help by identifying the thermostat, overload protector, and the timer working with comressor EMU45HSC.
The model starts with M........V7HW
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

is there something wrong with the model number thats obstructing you from giving me the whole number?