Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic

I have a Samsung refrigerator model RSG257AARS that the

Customer Question

I have a Samsung refrigerator model RSG257AARS that the dispenser door is loose and broken I have ordered the part I just need to know how to disassemble the dispenser area?Any videos
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 20 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will assist you today.

Is this what you are replacing

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
but it's the complete assembly I just need to know who's to get inside of dispenser area
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 19 days ago.

I know this is not your unit but this is a visual video of how this is done. IF this is not what you are looking for just let me know and I will see what else I can find.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
That video is for a GE and is a totally different way of disassembly
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 19 days ago.

I knew it was for a GE it was just to try and give you a visual of how its supposed to all work. Either way there is no video for your particular model just this diagram and the part is 14 that you are working on. If this does not help please do not rate negatively just let me know and I will open this up to other experts. Thank you

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I just need help getting access to the part that needs to be changed everything else I have under control so please if you can help with that please pass it on.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 18 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** If you look at the facia frame of the dispenser area you will see little groves down the side across the top and bottom. Starting at the bottom carefully place a thin bladed flat screwdriver into the grooves and unlatch the frame bit by bit until you have totally removed it. Once the frame is removed you have access to the dispenser flap and its fittings.