Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

Have maytag mah4000aww stops randomly mid cycle-then must

Customer Question

have maytag mah4000aww stops randomly mid cycle-then must push the start again. I've replaced the motor and motor control board. the problem remains when it shuts down the power light goes off the door locked light stays on for approximately 1 minute +/- I've installed my spare main control board thinking that might help but didn't I've tried different temp settings as wellas types of clothes settings. What's wrong?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one assisting you today.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 18 days ago.

It sounds like the problem is actually located in the timer and it will need to be replaced. Here is the part for your unit. After you replace it your problem should be over.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 18 days ago.

I hope you have found this information helpful and will be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top if you have any further questions rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.