John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a thermador convection oven/range with a n' vent

Customer Question

I have a thermador convection oven/range with a cook n' vent downward draft. I pushed the oven or convection oven button to start the oven and a red light goes on with the word "Off". This occurs also when I push the clean button as well. Nothing happens. I've only used the oven once (we just moved in and it appears to be an older model). Any clue as to the issue? Thank you!
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer do you happen to know the model number of your unit. It sounds like the problem may be with the control board but I will need the model number which should be located on the inside of the door first.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
The oven just started working on its own which is a good thing because no model or serial number can be found.