Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Jenn-air Duel Fuel PRD 3630. I was cooking pasta

Customer Question

I have a Jenn-air Duel Fuel PRD 3630. I was cooking pasta and the water boiled over quite vigorously. Now all of the ignitors do not function, no clicking. The outside breaker is not tripped and the electric oven is working. How do I get the ignitors to work? Is there an internal breaker that might have tripped?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model PRD 3630 Duel Fuel, maybe 10 years old...
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If its within my ability, yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of...
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 22 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 22 days ago.

First, there is no internal fuse on this unit. What you'll want to do is unplug the oven or flip the circuit breaker off for 24 hours to allow all the spark switches to dry out. Water has worked it's way into the control panel where the spark module is located and the module is either just wet and needs to dry out or it has shorted. Either way, below is a link to the module you'd need to order for your model if it won't work after drying out for 24 hours unplugged.

CLICK HERE for spark module

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 19 days ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?