Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I am trying to replace a hidden bake element on a kitchen

Customer Question

I am trying to replace a hidden bake element on a kitchen aid range. Anynideas?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Its about 11 to 12 yes old and the model is KESA907PSS00
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes I have all the parts and the back opened up. I've searched the internet but nothing shows my model. Not even kitchenaid
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 24 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

You have to remove the back panel on the unit then there is a shield you remove and the element should slide out the slot out the back. It is pretty easy to do on that unit. Remove part #12 to get it out

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!