John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a miele model g2432 scu dishwasher that has an f12

Customer Question

i have a miele model g2432 scu dishwasher that has an f12 error code and red light on intake/drain. No water comin in to washer. have troubleshot with miele cust serv, checked water to valve (fine), cleaned filter at solenoid, banged on the plastic solenoid housing. doesnt work. Have new water intake valve in hand but cant figure out how to open up the back to replace. 2 questions please. Should I be trouble shooting something else before replacing the valve? how do I get the back off to replace? can't find any diagram on line. thanks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

What I want you to try first is shutting the water off and then turning it back on.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Also try checking the spigot under the sink as quite often the hole has not been opened up enough and there is a shoulder for food to jam up against causing a blockage. Remove the drain hose and have a look in the hole of the u bend.