John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have had some problems with my Samsung washer, bought

Customer Question

I have had some problems with my Samsung washer, bought brand new and it has a film developing on the lower plastic ring that is black and can't get it off. Also, Now it is leaking below the window of the washer???? Just not happy with this washer, spent a lot for it too?? Who can repair this??
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 20 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Is it new?