Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

I know I'm chasing my tail but I'm looking for a source

Customer Question

I know I'm chasing my tail but I'm looking for a source where I can locate/purchase a FULL BUCKET SWITCH for DEHUMIDIFIER ADO302X52 or an after market switch that would work. I see parts for this model have been discontuned
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: The unit bucket over flowed months ago and has been sitting just waiting to do its job. I've had this unit since buying it new and this is the first time it has had a problem. It's the best unit I have. When the others I have quit working this unit was always one I could count on.
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: No but again the unit didn't shut off and overflowed. I depressed the switch and nothing happened. The unit wouldn't start or do anything. It's dead.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes/no. There are some repair shops locally.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No- just steer me in the right direction to locate a switch if you can.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 2 months ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

It looks like Sears has it available. Take a look at this link. Sears parts link

Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 1 month ago.

Were you able to get this from Sears?