Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a kitchenaid dishwasher, Modle # KUDI02FRSSO, the

Customer Question

hi, I have a kitchenaid dishwasher, Modle # KUDI02FRSSO
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: the Heavey duty, Normal & cancle lights are flashing
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I changed the heating coil, and the main board last week
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

The normal and cancel light flashing mean that your touch control panel has a button that has been stuck for more than 17 seconds. Try to flip the breaker off to the dishwasher and heat up the touchpad with a hair dryer and then rub your thumb over the buttons. Let the touchpad cool down and then re-apply power. If the issue doesn't reset, then the entire touch control panel needs to be replaced because the touchpad is just shorted. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for touchpad

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
but there are tree lightd flashing
it is the Heavey duty light, the Normal light, and the cancle light,,, all three flashing
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
well. when there is three lights flashing like that, you must know what the maching is telling you, right?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I changed the main board, and i changed the heating coil,, what eles is it?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

ONLY the touchpad will cause this problem. it sounds like you replace the control board and that can't cause this issue. You need to replace the touch control pad as I originally mentioned.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok i will do that, thank you.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

No problem and sorry about the bad news. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?