Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I HAVE A WHRILPOOL DISWASHER THAT THE SANI RINSE KEEPS

Customer Question

I HAVE A WHRILPOOL DISWASHER THAT THE SANI RINSE KEEPS FLASHING WHICH WILL NOT LET ME OPERATE MY DISHWASHER FRUSTRATING MODEL #GU2400XTPS1 WHAT CAN i DO TO FIX IT ???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

The sani rinse light flashing is actually an error code. I means that the dishwasher thinks the sani rinse button was held for more than 17 seconds. Try to flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes and heat up the touchpad with a hair dryer. Rub your thumb over the sani rinse button and let the touchpad cool. Re-apply power and if you still get the same issue, you need to replace the entire touch control panel I'm sorry to say. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?