Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a gas Electrolux slide in oven and the door is

Customer Question

I have a gas Electrolux slide in oven and the door is locked. Do not have a Manuel as the original owners did not leave me one when I bought the house 3 years ago. How do I unlock the door?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

The reason the door is locked is because your control lock has been engaged. There should be a button on your control panel that you press and hold for 3 second to remove the control lock. If you don't know which one it is, you can press each button and hold it for 3 seconds until the unit unlocks. Otherwise you can take a picture of your control panel and use the paper clip above this text box to attach the picture so I can see exactly which button you'd need to press and hold on your control panel.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.