John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My washer will not wash, it fills with water but it will not

Customer Question

My washer will not wash, it fills with water but it will not start to wash. I unplugged it and closed the door more but nothing happens. It does not show any code, which it is suppose to if their is any problem. Is their a reset button or does it have a belt that might have broken?
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a Maytag front loader and is 6 years old. Judd and Black said it is a very good washer that I paid
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: NO but I hate to pay $99 just to tell me I have done something wrong
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: well you have not told my anything yet!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What is the complete model number?