Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

Whirlpool Quite Partner III detergent dispemser latch ( Blue

Customer Question

Whirlpool Quite Partner III detergent dispemser latch ( Blue door latch) has pulled out of dispenser. tried pushing back in but does not catch or hold. any way to reattach?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model GU8875XTVY1 purchased late 2010
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would if capable.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not at this point, wondered if the dispenser can be taken off the door and the latch repaired. Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

GU8875XTVY1 is not showing as a good model number ,open the door the model number is ***** the tank face frame of the unit.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Model # GU2275XTVY1

Thank you!

There are no replacement parts for the dispenser it is only sold as an entire dispenser assembly and the plastic parts are welded together.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Detergent-Dispenser/WPW10605015/3023238?replacedManufacturerPartNumber=w10224429?rcaid=1000070 If you have any questions just reply back.

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time