Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I PURCHSED A TOP LOAD WASHER IN 8/29/2013 AND I HAVE BEEN

Customer Question

I PURCHSED A TOP LOAD WASHER IN 8/29/2013 AND I HAVE BEEN READING THAT TOP LOADING WASHERS ARE BLOWING UP. dO YOU THINK THAT THE ONE I PURCHSED IS PART OF THE DEFECTIVE ONES?
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: i PURCHASED IT IN8/2013 FROM LOWES AND ACCORDING TO THE MANUAL IT IS EITHER WA456,WA422,WA400
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: NOT A TV ITS A TOP LOAD WASHING MACHINE
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: THE ISSUE BEGAN YESTERDAY ON THE NEWS
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOT A TV, A WASHING MACHINE
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

These samsung washers are not known for blowing up. There are certain brands that are having issues right now (made by Whirlpool) but there is no recall and no issues related to blowing up with Samsung washers currently.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?