John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

My RV is a 1990 ToyWarrior that I recently purchased. It has

Customer Question

My RV is a 1990 ToyWarrior that I recently purchased. It has a norcold 875 EG which would not ignite when I got the RV home. I checked forums and cleaned out rust, a rodent nest, etc. and finally, after many tries, got a flame. The RV has been parked for 3 weeks and today I tried igniting it again and it would not. I checked the burner box for debris but it looked clean. I blew everything that I could reach w/ compressed air. Previously I had dismantled everything I could but it's really difficult to access the thing and I can't imagine how difficult replacing the burner would be. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will assist you. Give me just a moment to look into this for you. Have you inspected the ignitor to see if that is the problem?

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Are there any lights blinking on your unit?