Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Trying to replace control panel assembly 134557201. The

Customer Question

Trying to replace control panel assembly###-##-#### The control knob stem is not on the replacement piece.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: For about 1 1/2 hours
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, we are. Everything worked fine until we came to the control knob assembly. How do you remove the assembly from the old part and put it in the new part
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, just need to find out how to change the assembly over. Thanks
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 28 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

You just have to turn the knob around while pulling on the control board there is a release slot it will line up and come off.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!