Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a mhw7000xwo washer that will not start when you

Customer Question

I have a mhw7000xwo washer that will not start when you touch the start button. I get codes E01 and F06. is this the ccu and if so is it easy to repair?
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Maytag mhw7000xwo
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Not sure
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one assisting you today. Give me a few mins to look this information up for you I will be right back .

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

The code means that your main control board and your motor control board are not communicating to each other.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Sadly there is no way to check which one may have been the one to fail and you can either replace one at a time or both together to figure it out.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

unfortunately neither are cheap but that is what your code means and that is the only option you will have to fix it.

I do hope you have found this information helpful and are willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Sorry this was not an easy or cheap fix.