John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My GE Monogram Model ZIS420NR is not cooling on both sides,

Customer Question

My GE Monogram Model ZIS420NR is not cooling on both sides
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It was puschased in 2007
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if I can but its built in, I mat not be able to
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the green light near the temp controls is yellow, and we noticed the peoblem when the ice in the ice maked started meltin and drippin
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Is the compressor and fans running?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello, I am not sure if the compressor and fans are working as it is a built in unit. It sounds like fans may be on because I hear some sounds. I don't think I can fix this myself. Looking for an idea on how much it will cost.