Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I'm looking for parts for a BOSCHE HAUSGERATE GMBH Electric

Customer Question

Hi. I'm looking for parts for a BOSCHE HAUSGERATE GMBH Electric Range Oven Serial number FD7902-102Z50. Specifically the Door Hinge.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please. It will be on the same sticker as the FD number but will start E-nr.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi the model number is ***** visible anymore. This is the reason I'm trying to get the information by the serial number. I would also prefer not to get charged the remaining $11 until the question is fully answered. Thank you.

Im afraid you wont find the infomation of the serial number as thats just a date code thats all.

As you dont have the model number then i will opt out as without a model number i wont be able to find the part you need.

If another expert can help they will jump in.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The oven is probably 15 years old. Is there a way to get a part number replacement as they are probably the same across the electric range platform?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

I was wondering if you had a moment to look over the information I have provided you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi. I saw that part earlier but I'm not sure it if will be the correct one. I'm including the picture of what's left of the label.
As the part is quite expensive does it come as a set of 2 hinges, or is it $48/each? In any case I would not feel comfortable buying it if it wasn't the correct part.
Thanks!
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I think so. I was looking at that earlier too. Is there a way to get just the hinges? I don't think I need the entire assembly, especially with the cost so high.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
also are there instructions somewhere on how to remove everything properly and reassemble?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

No I am not seeing a way to order them separately on here but let me check a couple other places as well as a diagram.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Well that is it there is no one that I can find that sells it separately. A diagram however is even harder to obtain without the complete model number. :(