Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

I have a GE monogram electric stove model #JBP48A, all my

Customer Question

I have a GE monogram electric stove model #JBP48A, all my burners will not get red when put on high, yet I have the burners lowered so they don't burn the food what I use to put on 3 to 4 is now on 2 1/2.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will assist you. What your problem is your surface burner switch has went bad which is causing the units to overheat like they are here is the part you will need to replace

part 19 on this diagram. If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you saying all four burners switches went at approximately the same time because when I clean my stove I swap the burners around, and I am getting the same effect on all four burners as stated before. I can't send back electric parts once installed.