Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Bosch dishwasher Model # SHE4AP06UC/05 soap dispenser not

Customer Question

Bosch dishwasher Model # SHE4AP06UC/05 soap dispenser not opening. replaced entire soap dispenser, Cut power before removing and replacing old dispenser. Worked onetime after replacing. Now not working again, Solutions?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Couple of years old. Want serial number? or does MPN suffice?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Serial number FD900601404
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

First thing you need to do is ohm the wires from the dispenser to the board make sure they are not frayed anywhere and check the connectors at the board for corrosion. If all the checks out ok then the board will need to be replaced as there is an issue with the circuit that powers the dispenser.

*******************************************************************************

The only way I get credit for the time I spend helping you is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top of your page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right so I get credit and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Well I think it is the board. Question is, which one? It's the one behind the door panel right? Not the Dishwasher Control Module underneath at the bottom right of the dishwasher? The one in the door is listed as "PC Door"...hope that's it because that is about

Dishwasher Electronic Control Board

Part #: 00668460 - click here

If you feel like I have helped you please rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system at the top of your page, thanks.

Hi there,