John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Fridge is chirping, even when door is closed.

Customer Question

Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 29 days ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
LBN 105515SW/00
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
When fridge is open more than 60 seconds, it makes a sound. This is a different sound and continues even when I check that both freezer and fridge door are unencumbered and tightly closed.

sorry that is not a good model, please open the door and look on the left or right side of the inner wall and locate the tag that has the model number and serial number listed and give me the model number listed, thanks. Also is the noise coming from the freezer area or the fridge area?

I tried to accept the call but the system would not allow me because the payment failed. I can still help you in chat if you would like me to, just let me know the model and where the noise is coming from and what type of noise, and is it constant?