John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a GE washer that is less than 2 months old. A week or

Customer Question

I have a GE washer that is less than 2 months old. A week or so ago I tried starting the washer with only one water hose attached and the other open (no hose) because one of the water lines was broken. Anyways now that I try starting it, it just rolls around and the screen says "Load Sense". Never starts. I have the water line fixed and both hoses are back on the washer.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Wow I feel dumb, apparently thats just how the washer works... It never was broke. Thank you for quick response though
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

I understand, thank you.