Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My refrigerator which is a year old is forming ice in the

Customer Question

My refrigerator which is a year old is forming ice in the freezer on the interior walls and food. What is wrong
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The only way that frost/ice can build up on the walls and food inside the freezer is that outside air is entering the freezer and the moisture from the air is freezing. This can be caused by the door not being closed properly or a bad door gasket allowing air to seep in.

*******************************************************************************

The only way I get credit for the time I spend helping you is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top of your page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right so I get credit and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?