Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Wolf downdraft 36" DD36 system installed. Towards

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Wolf downdraft 36" DD36 system installed. Towards the last 1/2" of raising motion when the DD system is almost up, it jerks a little bit and adjusts itself and also the starting of the lowering motion it does the same. All other motion of the raising and lowering seems to be smooth. How can i diagnose this problem and what should i do to correct this issue ? Please advice.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 28 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 28 days ago.

It sou7nds like the unit may not be level or is twisted a slight bit that is causing binding. When it closes all the way, are there any gaps along the edges?