Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

We have a Whirlpool Duet Steam Washing Machine. It's a few

Customer Question

We have a Whirlpool Duet Steam Washing Machine. It's a few years old and recently the clothes have been coming out very wet. Major problem? Simple adjustment? Or?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model WFW 9600TA01; guesstimate on age is 10-12 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Depends on how comlicated a fix is
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 2 months ago.

You would need to replace the motor control board to solve this issue. CLICK HERE to order part.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

I see this question is still open. Do you need more help?

Please remember to use the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

Please remember I only get paid if you use the stars at the top of your page to rate me a 5. Please take the time to do this for helping you, Thanks