Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a Sear's 2002 Kenmore Elite Cold Spot refrigerator,

Customer Question

We have a Sear's 2002 Kenmore Elite Cold Spot refrigerator, model #(###) ###-####that was recently moved into our new house. The movers took the door handles off during the move but did not put them back on. i am having much difficulty trying to figure out how to put the pieces back together w/ the screws that were removed, as well as the screws still intact in the door..........thanks!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you. Let me see what I can find in the way of a diagram or manual for you.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Can you double check that model number for me so I can make sure I find the right information.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok Travis......it is model #(###) ###-####and the serial # is sm0444138
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

It is not pulling up anything for that model Where are you finding the model number at?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will re-check the model number in the morning, as it has gotten to be pretty late this evening.....thanks
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

That is fine I will be here tomorrow.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks for waiting........I double checked the model # and it is(###) ###-#### the serial # is SM0444138
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

So sadly I am still unable to pull that model number up so I am going to opt out and open it up to other experts to see if they can find it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks and Good luck!
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The link below has all of the parts breakdowns, including the doors, for your reference!

CLICK HERE