Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a Gaggenau CM 210 coffee machine and I'm getting

Customer Question

Hi I have a Gaggenau CM 210 coffee machine and I'm getting error 8 when I try to turn the machine on - I looked in the operating manual and it said to turn it off for at least 10 seconds which I have done and left the machine off for longer periods but still no success. Can you offer any suggestions - thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you today.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi I have a Gaggenau CM 210 coffee machine and I'm getting error 8 when I try to turn the machine on - I looked in the operating manual and it said to turn it off for at least 10 seconds which I have done and left the machine off for longer periods but still no success. Can you offer anysuggestions - thank you
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Looking into this issue for you give me just a moment please.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Unplug the power cord, 10 seconds before plugging in again and turn on the device again. If the first did not work.. do it again..... this seems to be the very first option to clear the error.

Here are some remedies that might actually clear the errors cause these are the reasons:
1. Look inside your device by removing the chrome cover plate of the shelf (using a philip screw driver), where cups are laying.. Examine carefully if the Prestor part is unable to carry out its function properly. Remove anything that blocks it. residue and particles of grind coffee. You can use a vacuum to **** it.
2. Error 8 was a wedge set part of the prestor had pushed outward the flexible. Try removing the drip tray and unplug your device wait for 10 seconds before plugging it again and turn on the device. After that return back the drip tray.

After you tried these tricks go on the first option again.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What is the Prestor part