John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I just replaced the drain pump on my Bosch dishwasher and I

Customer Question

I just replaced the drain pump on my Bosch dishwasher and I am still getting the E024 error. The dishwasher appears to be draining, but there is a little water in the bottom of the D/W. On reruns, it fill with water and appears to be washing the dishes as the main pump is going. The drain hose is accessible in the cellar and it gets warm. I think that the replacement pump is pushing water out thru that hose. Why the E024 error msg
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: SHE3ARF2UC/14 -- about 3 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I can think of. I did wash some very dirty grills before the initial onset of the problem.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

To be clear, where is the water exactly? is the water below the filter screen or is the water so high it's above the filter screen when you say it's not draining all the way.