Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My Dacor PGR30S ,KA 9470101, works properly on the 4 top

Customer Question

My Dacor PGR30S ,KA(###) ###-#### works properly on the 4 top burners, but, the oven does not work in any mode. It beeped regularly for a while but finally stopped. I tried power on/power off at the fuse box to no avail. Just before this symptom occurred, I was working with a Dacor rep to get the model number to order a lost burner part. I loosened but did not remove the screen on the upper aspect of the oven. A part toward the rear of the inside of the oven moved but only slightly. Can you tell from this description if that part could cause the no go situation of the oven. The front time display area shows no "code" or anything but the time.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 28 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 28 days ago.

I doubt the moving part caused the issue with your oven, especially if you have had intermittent issues with it. Can you post a picture of the part that moved, please?

Expert:  Kelly replied 25 days ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.