Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

Whirlpool washing machine:I replaced water pump, put all

Customer Question

Whirlpool washing machine:I replaced water pump, put all together, now, load size selector does not stop water to coming to machine, checked connection , all is normal. can you help,please
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 29 days ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

First thing you need to check will be the water level pressure switch hose, the hose connects to the switch and runs down and connects to the tub on the washer, you need to make sure that hose did not get pinched or removed from either the tub where it connects or the switch itself, make sure the hose does not have any holes in it as well. If the hose checks out ok then let me know and give me the model number of the washer and I will give you the replacement part number for the water level switch because if the hose is good and not pinched or clogged the switch will need to be replaced to fix the issue. In the meantime please read below, thanks.

The only way I get credit for the time I spend helping you is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top of your page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right so I get credit and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?