Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I need to clean my microwave glass door. MD # MH7130xez-1,

Customer Question

I need to clean my microwave glass door.
JA: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MD # MH7130xez-1
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just how to get the glass part off. the inside is dirty.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

This is really not an easy task to take the door apart and clean the glass I'm afraid. Below is a video on how to take the door apart but I'll warn you that it's more difficult than the video makes it appear. That door unclips very easy because it's been taken apart many times before. Yours will require more effort I'm sure.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?